Our faithful readers will remember way back when Kirby and Billy equated Jan to a tyrant. We did a whole post illustrating the difference between an actual tyrant and someone whose political viewpoints differ from your own. Well, sorry Yokels but it seems as though we are going to have to re-visit that point. In the Yokel mailbox we found this:
This isn’t the first time we’ve seen some Putin lovin’ on Kirby and other Obama hater’s pages. Before there is a call to do this:
Maybe we should do a little investigatin’ into this Putin character:
- He invaded and annexed a portion of Ukraine.
- He jails journalists and entertainers who speak out against him.
- He sold arms and has supported a known genocidal ruler.
- He allegedly has billions of dollars in offshore accounts.
- His aircraft has been “buzzing” U.S. ships.
This list is very incomplete. If you want to read more about President Putin, fire up Google.
So maybe if Obama invaded and annexed Nova Scotia, jailed some liberal Hollywood actors or maybe a certain English editor that Kirby thinks is mentally ill, then he will be a fan. Sounds pretty reasonable to us. Why does it seem as though those who rail against tyranny are always the fans of the tyrant?