Hopefully 2019 will be better. Your In and Out list of 2018.

In the midst of government shut-downs, ill-advised military withdrawals, and a general feeling of all is lost, it is important to remember our local victories! We’ve kinda gone into sleep mode here, with the new county council settling in like adults, and no election in the near future, we can rest up a bit. Not that Trump and his constant blunderings makes that easy for us. However, you have to look for the breath of fresh air amongst the total shit storm we find ourselves in.

8e6b0198742cef035367e3001e563596
Over and over and over again!

Therefore we present to you your 2018 Frederick Local Yokel In and Out list!

Screen Shot 2018-12-22 at 4.34.48 PM

3 thoughts on “Hopefully 2019 will be better. Your In and Out list of 2018.

  1. As for myself, always speaking as a private citizen, It is interesting how those associated in some way w/the old BoCC are now on the outside looking in. This also true for those who supported the rescinding & remanding of the The August 2017 River Plan back to the overwhelmingly stacked 80% to maybe 100% Carroll County riverboard & private property & constitutional land owners supporters. The original guidelines for decades was to have only 40% land owners/private property positions on the RB plus 20 % Farm Bureau or Grange RB member representation. That is a total of 60% favoring land owners along the river on each 5 member side of each riverboard. It is no wonder the FC minority RB membership are grossly out voted 7 to 3 or 7 to 1 while working for a better quality water quality in the Monocacy River since part of theFtedeick City water purification exceeds use of MD safe chemical standards for purification & potability year after year. Delegate Kathy Alfzali created the new & unfair balance of her self written” Monocacy River Board Composition Bill” acted upon by the FC delegation in the spring of 2018 which has resulted in the unfair & non-collaborative October 2018 River Plan. The FC side & leadership of the RB was never consulted for any input but the results reflect tremendous input by theCarrol County private property/landowners who weakened the August 2017 River Plan by making almost every attempt to improve water quality by land owners voluntary. Can you imagine the results if paying state & federal income tax became voluntary?

    Like

  2. LOL! Frederick Local Yokel is the best! Love the chart.

    On Mon, Dec 31, 2018, 8:25 AM frederick local yokel fclocalyokel posted: “In the midst of government shut-downs, ill-advised > military withdrawals, and a general feeling of all is lost, it is important > to remember our local victories! We’ve kinda gone into sleep mode here, > with the new county council settling in like adults, and” >

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s